Effective March 16, 2020
Updated April 20, 2020
1. All interim and re-certifications will be conducted through an online form or over the phone until further notice.
2. The main office will not be open to the public. Documents can be signed/dropped off but in person meetings will not be held.
3. JR Polly Lineweaver and Lineweaver Annex buildings are closed to visitors. Only family and health care personnel may enter. All entrances except for the front entrance will be locked. Family and health care personnel must sign in. Entrance will be open 9:00am to 4:30pm.
4. Work orders will only be completed if life or safety issue.
5. Rent statements will be mailed, NOT picked up in office.
6. New applications for housing assistance, move ins, ports, and transfers will resume April 27, 2020
7. HRHA is working diligently to prevent delays in housing assistance payments to HCV landlords. Thank you for being patient during this time.