Staying at home is the best way to help keep you, your family, and your community safe.
HRHA is continuing to operate on essential staff status to support the Governor’s Stay-at-Home order. We encourage all residents and community members to follow these orders: traveling out for essential items only, staying six feet away from individuals, and restricting all visitors to your units/homes. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance. Together we can successfully get through these times. – Michael Wong
April 6, 2020 updates are as follows:
1. A 120 day moratorium on evictions for nonpayment of rent has been established.
2. Late fees have been suspended.
3. Repayment agreements can be extended upon request to the Housing Authority.
4. No tolling on housing searches.
5. Housing Choice Voucher Recertifications will be completed by mail.
6. Interior Pest control services are temporary halted until further notice.
Additional changes, forms, updates, and more can be found at www.harrisonburgrha.com/covid19